Friday, July 20, 2007

Tired...



I didn't mean to get a cast that matches the cat. I guess it just kind of happened. I haven't blogged because I haven't knitted much. My hands and arms hurt so much from the crutches and pulling myself up all the time that last night I didn't knit at all. A day without knitting is a very rare occurrence and a big, big downer for me. I'm back at work which is good, it's very good because it keeps me from going crazy, which is directly where I was headed staying home all the time. However, it's also bad because since I can't drive and rely on help to get back and forth, I went back full time right away. And it's just kicking my butt. This upcoming weekend will be much resting. I am actually looking forward to resting.

19 days until I get my walking cast and can give my arms a rest. Can't wait.

5 comments:

lobstah said...

Oh man, I didn't think of that aspect of crutches! :( At least you have a cute cat to hang out with...have I mentioned my obsession with longhaired black and white cats? ;)

Tracy said...

Stupid crutches! For some reason, your foot next to Alester makes me think of Pepe Lepu trying to blend in.

sunneshine said...

I was thinking that the cast looked very punk in black - but it does easily go with most wardrobe options (kinda like the cat). At least your toenails look fantastic!!

BEESTLYproducts said...

well sunne hit it on the head.... she beat to everything i was going say..... great minds think alike :-)

Jodi said...

What a bummer, Jana. I hope you're getting a chance to relax and recuperate this weekend.