Sunday, September 18, 2005

What have I been up to?

I know. I've been a bad blogger, missing a week and all. Well, I did finish the cardigan for my sister's baby today.

I decided to go with the button and crocheted loop instead of the ribbon. I couldn't really find any ribbon I liked. So that projects done. And the cardigan I'm making myself from the knitpicks yarn is progressing nicely.


I'm happy with it but not excited. I dunno, today I'm just kind of cranky because ....

for chrissakes I just want fall to get here already!!!!

I've had it with this hot summer weather. And I know it's so silly and superficial, and there are so many unfortunate people in the world, in our country right now, I should just be glad to still have my life together and all. But... It's September 18! Stitches is next weekend! I can't think sweaters and knitting for the holidays while it's 80 degrees out here. It's like not hot enough to put the air on, but too warm for it to be cool. It's ridiculous! My husband is at the football game today. I usually love these days, I want to be cuddled up under a blanket knitting. Instead I keep like dozing and lazing about not doing what I wanted to get done today.

Oh well. Like I said I know it's silly. Stitches is next weekend. I'm sure I will have much happier things to report after that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

CBS Eyes Web Audience With Content
At New York's OMMA East conference, the president of CBS Digital Media discussed blogs, streams, and news in his keynote.
Unbelieveable! Thanks for the info! Visit a cape fear bass fishing rods site - learn more about cape fear bass fishing rods

Check it out when you have a chance.