Saturday, August 13, 2005

White, white, white...

This is my main knitting project right now...

It's a sweater for my niece/nephew who is on the way! I'm absolutely thrilled about the addition to our family. And I'm happy with the sweater, it's the pattern from the Summer '05 Interweave knits. But... well right now I'm working on this and a pair of white socks from the Kroy I got a few weeks ago. And... well... it's not that I've never been a big color person, I usually prefer all black or solids but still... It's a lot of white. And I think as far as the sweater it's also a LOT of garter stitch. More than I'm normally into. I knit to relax, I knit in front of the tv almost always, but still this is almost too mindless. Oh well, not to fear, the sweater will probably be complete today or tomorrow. And then I get to seam. Yay. Not my favorite thing either. Oh well, hopefully baby and mom will like it better than me...

No comments: