Monday, December 26, 2005

Gifts revealed...

So while the secret mystery gift I'm working on is still under wraps I can at least reveal the 2 gifts I did manage to finish and give for Christmas. Sister & her husband got some nice washcloths as promised...



And mom finally got the socks she wanted...


No more white socks after this people, I'm just done with the white socks they are so boring!

And lucky me, I got (be still my beating heart) this!!!


Not only do I have the best husband ever who always helps with the piles & piles of dishes after a huge holiday dinner but yes he did get me the much-coveted 3 tier lantern moon basket I've been wanting forever. I realized after I re-organized my stash into that I had not taken a "before" picture like I had wanted to. But then again, what good what a before picture have done really, it was pretty pathetic, nobody wants to see that. Nobody!

2 comments:

Karin said...

Cool dishcloths--do you make those out of cotton or what? I like your little yarn setup too!

EK said...

I love the little tower for the yarn. Where did your husband get it?