Sunday, December 11, 2005

Procrastination...

Ok so I'm finally better. Yay! And I'm knitting again and it's fun. I'm working away on clapotis. It's the only project I have going right now which kind of makes me happy. I just feel like I progress so much faster that way. So it might not look like much here but it is going relatively fast.



And I do like how it's coming out so much. It's going to be huge and I love that. In addition to enjoying the knitting I think I'm really going to like the finished project and that's so cool when that happens!

In other news I feel like I got better just in time for the holiday insanity. I feel like I did nothing but shop this weekend, and if you know me at all you probably know I hate to shop. I do as much online as I possibly can just to avoid the parking lots! Next year, I'm knitting more gifts. (I am! I am! I am! hitting forehead) I really am, I want to start in January if I can. So many people I know don't need anything, or could buy themselves whatever they wanted, or just are not materialistic at all. So I think next year they just might appreciate some handmade gifts. Come to think of it, this might just be the kind of New Year's resolution I might be able to get somewhere with....

No comments: