Monday, March 20, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!

Older and wiser? I think not.

I still have the same clueless look now that I had when I was six months old! Alas ignorance is bliss. And if the past 31 years have taught me anything it's that the things that are important in life are learned but not necessarily taught. I've learned to trust my gut. I've learned to value what I have each day and tell the people I love that I love them as much as possible. I've learned to sweat the small stuff but disregard the dumb numbers. Really, I have. And for that reason now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go finish celebrating the second anniversary of my 29th birthday....

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Happy Birthday Jana!!!
I love the idea of celebrating the anniversries of "good" years.
See, with age comes wisdom!

Karin said...

Hee! That pic is adorable!

Happy birthday to you, hope it was a fun day!

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great birthday! I'm on my 2nd anniversary of my 29th birthday as well. LOL

Go buy some yarn in honor of your big day! You earned it!