Sunday, January 15, 2006

It's done!!!!

My Clapotis is finished! Isn't it pretty! I used 7 1/4 balls of Noro Silk Garden. Regular old size 8 bamboo 29 in circular needles. It's not blocked in these pictures but I just couldn't wait! I really loved this pattern. It was uninvolved enough to do while watching tv or listening to a podcast but involved enough that it was fun to watch the different steps. And I didn't think it would work but it is just like in the pictures, you really could use it as a wrap or a scarf.


5 comments:

Emily H. said...

That's beautiful! I love how the stripes worked out in perfect diagonals. Just lovely.

Karin said...

Looks gorgeous!!

I am going to make a Clapotis in 2006--I must use Noro. Every one in Noro looks amazing.

Tracy said...

Yeah Jana it's great!!! I just finished posting about you and your Clapotis on my page, how freaky!

Sayward said...

Those colours are absolutely beautiful!!!!

EK said...

The color pattern is wonderful. I prefer the unblocked look myself, to me blocking takes away most of that great ripple effect.