Sunday, May 07, 2006

Sunday...

Yeah I was hoping to have a FO to share today, but as you can see, I'm losing light and I'm just now figuring out where the buttons go. But I'm almost there, I'm thinking there's a strong possibility this will be in my wardrobe this week!

Also, I haven't listened to Cast-On this week yet but I could not help but notice this little item on the web page from a Canadian women's magazine website:

Strategy guide for the Stanley Cup widow

I especially love this part:

Leanne of Hamilton, Ont., will be knittin' instead of bitchin'. "During the playoffs this year, I'm going to make my husband something special," says the part-time journalist and full-time mom. "I'm going to knit a cardigan. Since he'll be watching hockey every night for two months, I'll have plenty of time to finish it."

God bless you Leanne, you have attained a level of patience with sports-widowship I can only dream of. I on the other hand will be knitting my husband a very special handkerchief. As he is a New York Islander fan there are still tears to be absorbed as he watches all the other teams fight for the remainder of the season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's coming along very nicely Jana. I couldn't really see the detail on the other pictures, but this one captures it nicely. Good job, can't wait for the fo.

Necia