Tuesday, July 04, 2006

That is so cool!

So I sit down to watch my tivoed episode of Knitty Gritty yesterday and who is the guest knitter but Kelley Deal of The Breeders. And what do you know but she's showing Vickie Howell to knit a really cool bag that I will seriously contemplate for a future project? I always like to watch Knitty Gritty, even when it's something I wouldn't really consider knitting myself. But this bag was really cute. And it was so neat to see Kelley Deal on there. Even the husband was impressed. I love it whenever I can say "See? I told you it was punk rock!"

3 comments:

Karin said...

Dude, that's awesome! I totally loved The Breeders way back when!

Kari said...

I watch Knitty Gritty once in a while. It is a cool show. One episode they made this really cute red felted bag. A few days ago it was this cute mouse.

And on the post below about the wedding, just thought i'd say i love the cake. Beautiful.

Dorothy said...

Now, I need to get the DIY channel. :-D